Monday, September 29, 2008

WeekEnd Fun and Work

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We spent some time playing and attended River Fest. This is a craft show that the Cherokee County Service League puts on each September. The funds are used to provide for needy children in the county. The show is held outside and was a wonderful way to spend a late summer/early fall morning. Some of the local businesses had designed scarecrows and they lined the walkway leading into the show. These were really fun and creative.









I am getting ready to do my first "big" craft show in 2 weeks and we spent a part of the weekend getting everything organized and making sure it was all priced. Whew, what a job! I feel much better knowing how much of everything I have and that it is ready to go. Thanks to my husband and his support we are ready to go (at least on this end). I spent the rest of the weekend finishing up bandana dresses for the show. I added a little twist to a couple of them. I will be adding them to the website soon.







Aren't they the cutest!!! I really like the way they turned out.

No comments: