Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 All Ready? Where Did 2008 Go?

Happy New Year to one and all. I can't belive 2008 is gone already! 2088 was a wonderful year for our family. The year started quiet enough, but the last half of the year was a whirlwind of activity. In June we welcomed Kallie Elizabeth to our family. I got to spend a whole week helping her Mom and Dad out and spending time with her big sister Brooklyn. That was a special time for me. From August to December was even more of a whirlwind. I spent those 5 months getiting ready to be an exhibitor at 2 craft shows and 2 Women's Conferences as well as completing custom orders for Christmas.

Needless to say 2008 was a wonderful but exhausting year, so I have spent this week resting. I have also put my poor neglected house back in shape. It now looks more like the house I spent all summer decorating when we were having it built 3 years ago.

I am posting a few pictures that say more about 2008 than I can.

I pray that you and yours have a wonderful and prosperous 2009.






































No comments: